Rejoice, a cookie dough you can eat and NO SALMONELLA! In fact, this is cookie dough you’re supposed to eat with a spoon, scrape out of the bowl, and relive your childhood…without the nagging mom warning you about sickness. This isn’t for cookies, it’s for your face.
And it’s National Almond Day, so let’s celebrate!
Eat it. Eat the cookie dough!
And guess what else, friends? It’s glutenfree, dairyfree, paleohmygawd, get outta here, slap yo mama, delicious.
Now…for that recipe.
- 1 C raw, soaked cashews
- ½ C Burroughs Family Farms creamy almond butter
- ¼ C coconut milk
- Pinch salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp organic coconut sugar, stevia, or alternative sweetener
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ C chocolate chips (I buy the darkest chocolate I can find and no sugar preferably)
- Soak cashews for 4 hours minimum.
- Add all ingredients, except chocolate, to the food processor.
- Blend until cashews thicken and recipe is desired texture, about 90 seconds.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Serve chilled with glutenfree pretzels, glutenfree crackers, or apple slices.