Who loves chocolate? Who loves cake? Who loves chocolate cake? Who loves chocolate cake ready in 2 minutes? You will love this Paleo Chocolate Mug Cake!
Say what? Two minutes? YES, it is true.
What if I told you this cake was pretty guilt-free, too? No grains, no gluten, no dairy, and no refined sugar. Oh, AND DELICIOUS!
Just throw some ingredients in your favorite coffee mug and microwave it. Then, of course, curl up on the couch and watch a lot of Netflix, and eat!
If you’re ever finding yourself in need of a late night chocolate cake, with little to no effort, little guilt, and big on taste, this is the recipe for you.
- 3 T Otto's Cassave Flour
- 2 T Burroughs Family Farms organic Orange Olive Oil
- 2 T Unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 T Organic Agave syrup
- 1 Burroughs Family Farms organic, pastured egg
- ½ t vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Add all ingredients to a coffee mug, mix together, and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Top with dairy free ice cream, if you're feeling really dangerous.